sábado, 15 de mayo de 2021

The best concert I've been to

  The best concert I have been to was a Justin Bieber concert, This was on november 12th of 2013 and it was my second one, the first was an amango concert.

The event was in National Stadium of Santiago, and it was called 'Believe tour'. I went with my aunt and 2 friends and the atmosphere was incredible insane; there were a lot of people singing at the same time, was full of energy. I was very emotioned during all the concert, it was an unforgettable experience.

Justin is my favorite artist since 2009 approximately, when I was young I was very obsessed with him, I listened every song of him and I learned all his biography 😅 I was really crazy! In the present also I listen his music but I'm not so obsessed with him like before

He has a wide musical career, even this year he released a very good album, which one of my favorite song is 'Unstable' I recommend you listen to it!. If Justin come again to Chile and I have money, I think i would go to a concert without thinking. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello! As I mentioned before, I am studying odontology and I am in second year of my career, like everything in the life there are good and ...