martes, 29 de junio de 2021

Time travel to the past

Do you remember the movie 'back to the future'? If I had a time machine like that I would travel to the past, exactly I would go to the year 2005 in Bulnes city because I would like to see my grandparents once again, they died in September, 2007 and I don't remember many moments with them, however the memories that I have are moments that I really enjoyed. I remember my grandfather mad at us because we stole the grapes and my grandmother always defended us. We went to Bulnes in vacation all the summers and we spent a lot of our time in a lagoon close of my grandparent’s house.


I love to see old photos in family albums and know the history behind each picture; if I had a time machine definitely I would go to the past and see every moment with my own eyes. I think I would choose to be just a spectator of the moment and I wouldn't change anything because I believe if I do it, I could be affect the timeline, how does it happen in the 'flash' series.

I would like to be a time traveler with my boyfriend and show him all the important and funny moments of my life, but what I would like the most is he would meet my grandparents.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello! As I mentioned before, I am studying odontology and I am in second year of my career, like everything in the life there are good and ...