domingo, 25 de abril de 2021

A country I would like to visit

 'One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things’ I think that this quote of Henry Miller has a lot of sense. I had the opportunity of traveled to different places in Chile and each one has different architecture, cultures, landscapes, they do things in so many different ways and that's so interesting.

It's hard to say a specific place that I would like to visit, if it depended of me I would travel around the world... but if a had to choose one could be Israel. 

I'd like to visit Israel because they have a really interesting history and culture. I know that the city is known as the 'Promised land' or 'Holy Land', also I know there is an important Mesquita.

If I went there, I would like to walk around the places. In first place I'd go to the 'Mount of olives', then I would go to ' The wailing walls', 'The empty tomb and also I'd like visit 'The dead sea'. My parents have been to Israel and they told me it is worth visiting. However, I wouldn’t like to study or live there because I think they have many rules.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello! As I mentioned before, I am studying odontology and I am in second year of my career, like everything in the life there are good and ...